Syracuse University Summer Program
Post date: Apr 8, 2014 6:55:18 AM
Syracuse University Summer College for High School Students provides current sophomores and juniors the opportunity to jump-start their college career. With over 50 courses and programs, there is something for every-one at Syracuse.
- Explore your interests and possible college majors
- Study with University faculty and instructors
- Develop your portfolio/resume/audition
- Experience college life firsthand
- Make new friends from the U.S. and other countries
- Live in a residence hall
- Use SU's excellent resources, including libraries, computer labs, fitness centers, and more
- Mature as a person and expand your academic horizons
- Earn up to 7 college credits
Six-Week Credit Programs, all 6-week courses are credit-bearing. Programs and courses are offered in many areas of study and in two enrollment types: those exclusive to Summer College students and those open to both Summer College and SU students. While some Summer college programs consist of one 6-credit course, others consist of two courses totaling 6 or 7 college credits.
Two-and Three-Week Programs, Summer College provides 2- and 3-week options that enable students to gain many of the benefits of the 6-week experience in less time. All programs work with University faculty and instructors and have an intensive schedule. Most 2- and 3-week programs are noncredit.
For more information, visit: summercollege.syr.edu