Summer opportunities in NYC, Leadership, Business, Acting, and more
Post date: Mar 15, 2016 6:45:05 AM
Attend UCLA Anderson School of Management as a high school student
Students can spend their summer taking courses at one of the top business schools in the world. The Anderson School of Management has a reputation for excellence and innovation in education.
Choose between our 2 amazing full-day institutes:
- The Business of Media, Entertainment, & Sports Institute The multi-billion dollar industries of entertainment, media, and sports have become increasingly global. Students will explore the evolution of these global trends and gain insight into the ever-changing business of entertainment, media, and sports.
- The Digital Marketing & Social Media Institute Technology has created a seismic shift in the way media is consumed, and by extension, the way marketers reach and engage consumers. Students will develop and execute goal-oriented digital marketing and advertising campaigns that enhance brands and create a buzz.
Acting and Auditioning for Film, TV, & Stage
Do you know a student looking to jump start their professional acting career? Let's connect them with expert Casting Directors, Wendy and Caroline, at College to Career Acting (CTCA). Wendy is an Emmy-nominated casting director that launched Sandra Bullock and Reese Witherspoon’s careers. Caroline taught at Juilliard and was the Casting Director for the award winning late night show “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
Students can join us this summer at UCLA for our 2 or 3 week program:
- Acting and Auditioning for Film, TV, and Stage Geared towards students who are serious about acting, the course develops the skills necessary to make it in the entertainment business. Students will master the audition process, perfect their monologue, polish their resume, and learn about professional theater, TV, and film productions.
See what last year’s students have to say about this program: CTCA Student Video
Make a difference in New York City
Is your student looking to be a global leader or the next successful entrepreneur? Our New York City programs give students the chance to experience classes or an internship in the “city that never sleeps.”
- Global Leadership & Social Change InstituteEffective leaders must be technologically savvy and master skills that encompass local, national, and international issues to influence organizational and social change. Students will develop the knowledge, skills, and practical tools to be a leader in business, education, and beyond.
- Discovery Internships NYC With unique opportunities in over 25 industries including medicine, fashion, finance, and entrepreneurship, NYC is an ideal place for a summer high school internship. Past interns have coordinated fashion shows, learned about financial markets and securities, critiqued scripts for plays and movies, and more.
Can’t decide which campus is right? Try 2!
Maximize the summer at 2 great universities, UCLA and the University of Michigan. Our Combo Programs combine academics, athletics, and activities at 2 incredible universities to give students 2 unique pre-college experiences.
- Michigan and UCLA 5 or 6 Week Combo Start the summer at the University of Michigan. After 3 awesome weeks at Michigan, students travel with their friends for a weekend in Chicago. Then it’s off to the west coast for 2 or 3 weeks at UCLA. Students love the California lifestyle.
- UCLA and Michigan 5 Week Combo Would they rather start the summer on the west coast? Students enjoy 3 amazing weeks at UCLA, with a stop over in Chicago for the weekend, on the way to Michigan. Students complete the summer with 2 weeks at Michigan where they learn the meaning of GO BLUE!
1326 Old Northern Blvd.
Roslyn, New York | 11576