What Makes Great Books Summer Program Unique?
We're often asked what makes Great Books Summer Program special. We have so much to say on the topic that we could write a book! Of course, it's awfully hard to cram that much goodness into a single email, so we've given ourselves a challenge. We're going to share the best of Great Books in one little list.
Putting aside the obvious reasons of reading amazing literature on the idyllic campuses of prestigious universities, here goes!
Top 3 (okay, Five) Reasons to Attend Great Books this Summer
1. Distinguished Faculty comprised of esteemed professors and exceptional scholars.
2. Powerful Shared Inquiry approach builds critical thinking and self-expression skills.
3. Low Student to Faculty Ratio ensures individualized attention.
4. Amazing Guest Speakers include award-winning authors and others from the literary world. (Where else could you meet Pulitzer Prize winners or the director of two Harry Potter movies?)
5. Fun and Friendship with an international community of learners.
Apply Now. Sessions will Fill Quickly.
Our one to four-week programs at Amherst College, Stanford University, and the University of Oxford are available to a limited number of students and are beginning to fill. Are your students ready to be a part of a dynamic academic community and share Great Books and Big Ideas this summer? Tell them to head to our website to enroll today.