posted Jan 18, 2012, 10:01 PM by Berta Liao
updated Jan 18, 2012, 10:03 PM
As we move into a new semester, I'd like to remind you of the resources and communication channels we offer students and parents, besides this website:
- HIS College Counseling Google Groups at http://groups.google.com/a/hdis.hc.edu.tw/group/counseling - email list for announcements and information sharing
- College Counseling class pages on Moodle - lesson plans for the weekly classes are usually posted at least a day in advance, as well as handouts and references related to the topics covered in class.
- Student Portal - accounts are given to all G12 and G11 students. This is a web-based resource where students can research schools and monitor their applications.
- Counseling Office Reference Library - many guidebooks on college admissions, college viewbooks, maps, and more. Students are always welcome to come into the office and browse the resources while sitting on the comfortable couch!
- Weekly Office Hours - please schedule a one-on-one appointment by going to http://goo.gl/8MirO and clicking one of the available appointment buttons
- A regular College Counseling Column in the newly launched student newsletter, The Bamboo Times.
Your feedback is always welcome!