posted Feb 16, 2017, 3:22 AM by Camille Jao
updated Feb 16, 2017, 3:31 AM
Cornell's Summer College is one of the longest running and most highly regarded precollege academic programs in the U.S. Over 1,300 motivated high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors from around the world come to the Cornell campus in Ithaca, New York, each summer for an extraordinary academic and cultural experience. Summer College Programs for High School Students
At Summer College, students:
- experience what it's like to live and learn at a great Ivy League university,
- take regular university courses with Cornell's world-renowned faculty,
- earn three to six college credits, recorded on an official Cornell transcript,
- explore majors and career options,
- learn how to prepare successful applications to U.S. colleges, and
- make friends from around the world.
We offer programs during two three-week sessions (June 24–July 15 and July 16–August 5, 2017) and one six-week session (June 24–August 8, 2017) in a wide variety of subjects, including architecture, art, design, and fashion; business, hospitality, and leadership; college success and English for speakers of other languages; debate and literature; engineering and robotics; government, history, and international relations; psychology, research, and science; social change and sustainability; and veterinary medicine and animal science. Students can also create their own six-week program.
Students can learn more at summercollege.cornell.edu and can reach us directly at email@example.com or 607.255.6203.