The 2016 programs extend a tradition of excellence to outstanding high school students through unique 4 and 2 week summer courses. Accepted students will balance academic and campus life as they prepare for college in the nation’s entertainment center – Los Angeles, California.
Why USC Summer Programs?
1. Earn college credit on a traditional US college campus
2. Explore different academic disciplines before going to college
3. Experience Los Angeles, California and the USA
4-Week Credit Program
The 4-Week college immersion program offers high school students university experience in a subject area of their choice, such as Architecture, Business, Engineering & Information Technology, Pre-Health & Science and Music. Courses are interactive, engaging and challenging, allowing students to explore new areas of study or build on their high school coursework. Receive 3 units of USC elective credit upon successful completion of the 4-Week course.
2-Week Non-Credit Program
The 2-Week college immersion program offers high school students experience at the University of Southern California in a subject area of their choice, such as Architecture, Performing Arts, Pre-Health/Global Studies, or Visual Arts. Receive a Certificate of Completion for the 2-Week course.
· You must have completed at least the 9th grade by and still be enrolled in High School.
· You should be pursuing a rigorous high school curriculum to excel in USC Summer Programs.
· You may be either a domestic or international student.
· Demonstrate English proficiency with a minimum score of 600 on the SAT Critical Reading exam or 27 ACT English exam; OR minimum score of 100 on the TOEFL iBT; OR 7 IELTS; OR 68 PTE score.
· International Students
· Domestic students:
Additional information can be found online: http://summerprograms.usc.edu/